Martins Arm Scope Holder
Hayden Medical's Martin's Arm Scope Holder is your extra surgical assistant in one system. This style of Martins Arm is typically used in gynecologic, robotic and laparoscopic procedures. This scope holding retractor will keep your scope steady during procedures and will relieve an assistant or surgeon from holding a scope. Hayden Medical offers custom-tailored sterilization baskets for this system to keep all of your Martin's Arm components in one place for easy storage, setup and dismantling in your OR and SPD.
Benefits of The Martin's Arm Scope Holder
- Ensures steady holding and positioning which reduces "shakiness" of the camera when a person would normally be holding it
- Easily Attaches to any OR Table with a Side Rail
- Removes extra staff from the operating area
- Adjustable scope holding positions for easy maneuverability
- Fits standard scopes from major brands like Stryker®, Olympus®, Storz® and ACMI®
See our inservice video here or call one of our surgical specialists today for any questions or information on this system.
115-062 Martins Arm Style Scope Holder, 16" straight column with 16" arm length, plastic Delrin scope holder (3mm to 12.7mm diameter) attached (115-060 table clamp not included)