Licensed Physicians & Medical Professional Sales
We require that the purchaser be either a licensed physician or a medical professional and that the items being purchased are being shipped to a medical facility. All orders not placed directly by a licensed physician or medical professional will be canceled and charged a 25% restocking fee.
How do I place my order?
Orders may be faxed, e-mailed or called in to Hayden Medical. In most cases a hard copy of the order will be required to verify we have all of the order and shipment details correct. We will always contact you back to confirm your order and will let you know if we require more information at that time.
What are the hours of operation?
Hayden Medical is located in Southern California. Our hours of operation are M-F from 8am – 5pm PST. Requests through our website are generally answered via e-mail shortly after we receive them.
Do you accept Purchase Order #’s?
Please call 661 296-7200 or 877 296-7205 to set up your Purchase Order Account. In order to establish a credit history with us, the first order is always paid for by Credit or Debit Card, Certified Check or Money Order. This also allows us time to send you a credit application, which you will need to fill out and return to us. Restrictions may apply to Purchase Order accounts.
What forms of payment can I pay with?
Hayden Medical accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover & AMEX. We also accept checks, money orders and wire transfers.
Can I order from outside of the USA?
Hayden Medical ships worldwide. In most instances, we ship direct, although we have distributors throughout the world. International customers are required to pay in advance by wire transfer or credit card.
What is your Return Policy?
All returns must be accompanied by a Returned Merchandise Authorization number, available by calling our Customer Service Department. Call Customer Service to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization number.
The following information is needed to request authorization for a return.
- Reason for return
- Date of purchase
- Invoice or PO number
- Product number and size
- Quantity to return
All authorized returns must be made within thirty (30) days of the invoice date and accompanied by the appropriate purchase order number and Returned Merchandise Authorization number.
Allowable schedule for authorized return.
- Products processed in error by Hayden Medical, Inc. will be credited in full
- Defective product will be credited in full
- Unless defective or shipped in error, any return accepted (before or after shipping) is subject to up to a 25% restocking fee (minimum of $10.00)
- All items must be returned in their original packaging. This included boxes, brochures, bags, labels, etc.
- All returned items are subject to Hayden Medical, Inc. inspection and acceptance
- Product must be shipped prepaid. Returned package must be insured & freight prepaid by the customer, shipping and handling is non-refundable
Non-returnable, other than for manufacturing defect.
- Engraved instruments or instruments etched or labeled by the hospital
- Products damaged beyond repair or refurbishment or not in saleable condition
- Instruments returned more than thirty (30) days after invoice date
- Custom, Special or modified items
- Disposable items and Pessaries
- Items ordered on Hayden Medical’s Website(s) will be charged a 25% restocking fee if the box stating “I am a licensed physician or medical professional and these items are being shipped to a medical facility. All orders not placed directly by a licensed physician or medical professional will be canceled and charged a 25% restocking fee.*” is checked and the person ordering does not fit that criteria.
Used products must be returned sterile wrapped or they will not be accepted.